Skin Care Routines | Tips for Dry Skin Care By Platinum Deluxe
Here is a list of the steps you can take to create a proper skin care routine for dry skin.
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE
- Start with a Cleanser – Use a facial cleanser that won’t leave your skin feeling tight and irritated, use lukewarm water, and dry off with either a towel or air. Follow up by using toner, which will help remove any traces of dirt or make-up left on the surface of your face.
- Apply Moisturiser – When it comes to platinum deluxe moisturisers, opt for ones that are designed for dry skin types (i.e., have lots of fatty acids). These will help keep your skin soft and supple.
- Finish with Sunscreen – An excellent way to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun while you’re outside is by using an SPF lotion on your face. They don’t have to be greasy or sticky; there are plenty of water spray sunscreens that make application a breeze. These will keep you looking younger, longer!
Go through these steps every day and opt for a facial mask once a month for added protection against dry skin and ageing. Follow these steps and you’ll have beautiful, radiant skin for years to come!
NIGHT TIME SKINCARE ROUTINE
Your skin is constantly exposed to environmental factors like sunlight, pollution, the cold of winter or the dry heat of summer. You must care for your skin at all times, but it’s tough when you’re trying to keep up with school or your job and don’t have time to take care of yourself. We’ve compiled a list of tips and routines that will help you look after your dry skin – even during busy schedules.
#1: Start with a Cleanser
Cleanser is the most important step in any skincare routine because it helps remove dirt and other impurities that can clog pores and make them look unattractive. If you have dry skin, you should be using a cleanser that is specifically for dry skin at least once daily. The best time to use a face cleanser is just after you’ve gotten out of the shower. When your skin is wet, you won’t irritate it with harsh soaps or chemicals. If you can’t do that every day, wash your face twice a day with a mild facial cleanser.
#2: Scrub Three Times Per Week
If you want to take dry skin care to the next level, you should also be exfoliating twice weekly. Exfoliating helps remove dead cells and any other impurities that are lying on top of your skin’s surface.
Dry skin can be difficult to take care of as it often feels tight and uncomfortable. People with dry skin lose the ability to produce oil, making it hard for them to combat the effects of dryness in their epidermis- if not taken care of properly, such conditions can lead to irritated patches and wrinkles on the face over time, says Dr. Adrienne Cope, a cosmetic dermatologist at the University of California at San Diego. In order to keep skin hydrated and smooth, it is important to follow these eleven tips that will help to keep the face feeling great.
Platinum deluxe Moisturising is essential to keep your skin from feeling dry and tight. It is recommended that you moisturise twice a day and more often if you are prone to dryness or are experiencing hot weather (such as in summer).
– Apply a good moisturiser immediately after washing your face, preferably one with SPF.
- Sleep With an Overnight Face Mask
– Applying a face mask before bed will help to hydrate your skin and rejuvenate it. This is especially beneficial for sensitive skin that may be prone to dryness. As an added bonus, this will also help you to relax before going to sleep, ensuring that you get the rest you need for looking healthy!
- Take a Warm Shower
A warm shower can help to tighten your skin, as the heat will soften the skin and increase blood flow to the epidermis. Because your pores are open during this time, keeping moist can help to keep excess sebum from drying and clogging your pores.
- Avoid Excess Sun Exposure
– Exposure to sunlight is one of the leading factors that causes dry skin face, according to Dr. Cope, who feels that sun exposure is a major cause of dryness in the first place. To prevent this from occurring on a routine basis, it is advised that you wear sunscreen regularly which helps prevent skin damage and premature ageing.